Online Distance Learning Program
How Courses Work
Therapeutic Suggestions: Enhancing Healing through Improved Patient Communication
with Tim Brunson PhD
You may begin this course at anytime and work at your own pace.
Lesson 1: The Mind/Body Connection
- Accessing the power of integration.
- Listening to the body.
- Talking to our organs and cells.
- Avoiding and using stress in the healing process.
Lesson 2: Connecting
- Using words and actions to establish a healing relationship.
- Learning to speak to their conscious and subconscious mind.
- Accessing the healing state within your patient.
Lesson 3: Rapid Suggestions for Responsive Healing
- Helping the patient get out of their own way.
- Using rapid techniques to alleviate pain and give healing suggestions.
- Using instant techniques to get faster results.
Lesson 4: Finding and Utilizing Patient’s Patterns in the Healing Process
- Creating lasting change through utilization and allowing.
- Using words to dissociate illness and associate wellness.
- Using words and actions to get past patient resistance.
Lesson 5: Using Imagery to Heal
- Using imagery to affect the brain and body.
- Enhancing the potency of imagery in the healing process.
- Using brief imagery in a clinical setting.
Lesson 6: Clinical Applications and Environment
- Preparing a patient by handling fear and expectations.
- Improving results through better communication before, during, and after procedures.
- Enhancing healing in your clinical environment.