Online Distance Learning Program
How Courses Work
The Neurology of Suggestion
with Tim Brunson PhD
You may begin this course at anytime and work at your own pace.
Lesson 1: A New Paradigm for Transformation
- How we are dominated by patterns that resist change?
- How do you use suggestion and imagination to transform mind and body?
- How do you bypass resistance and make selective thought more efficient?
- Why are Advanced Neuro-Noetic HypnosisTM techniques so effective?
Lesson 2: Activating and Inhibiting Brain Sectors to Enhance Potential
- How do you manipulate brain energy to access abilities and address problems?
- How can you unleash the “accidental genius” capabilities?
- How can you turn off key brain sectors that get in the way?
- How can you improve creativity by increasing the brain use?
Lesson 3: Reshaping our Brain and Body
- How can instinctual adaptation re-sculpt us?
- Why do inhibitions cause change?
- How do suggestions and imagination cause deliberate transformation?
- How can our thoughts affect the minds and bodies of others?
Lesson 4: Ten Principles of Transformation
- Why is the subconscious mind a fallacy?
- Why is efficient selective thought the key to change?
- How do you stimulate learning?
- How does imagination stimulate physical change?
Lesson 5: A System for Transformation
- What are two requirements for all changework?
- How can you use the five therapeutic tools?
- How do you design a transformative process?
- How can you use this to enhance performance, resolve mental issues, and improve healing?
Lesson 6: Applications
- How do you enhance your mind, become more creative, and accelerate learning?
- How do you handle stress and anxieties, improve motivation, and address bad habits?
- How can you change your body and cope with pain?