Online Distance Learning Program
How Courses Work
Clinical Hypnotherapy Fundamentals
with Tim Brunson PhD
You may begin this course at anytime and work at your own pace.
Lesson 1: Practice Design, Goals, and Measurement
- Understanding important definitions.
- How to set meaningful practice goals.
- Measuring the success of your practice.
Lesson 2: The Skills of a Competent Hypnotherapist
- Facts that every practitioner should know about hypnosis.
- Permissive, direct, and ANNH skills.
- The importance of ancillary topics: NLP, physiology, neurology, etc.
- Realizing the difference between a trade, an occupation, and a profession.
Lesson 3: The Anatomy of an Ideal Session
- How to do an effective intake.
- How to structure a session for optimum results.
- Using the five ANNH tools and considerations effectively.
- Setting reasonable follow up expectations for the client.
Lesson 4: Products and Services
- Turning your knowledge into additional revenue streams.
- Starting a coaching practice.
- Creating audio and video products.
- Finding resources for product creation.
Lesson 5: Advanced Script Writing Techniques
- Easy and effective ways to create somnambulism.
- How to use the ANNH 5 tools and 5 considerations in an effective script.
- How to avoid common hynotherapist mistakes.
- Using the best process and content to powerfully talk to the brain.
Lesson 6: Professional Development
- Avoiding obsolescence.
- The value of professional networking.
- Building a network outside hypnotherapy.
- Balance and personal development.