Online Distance Learning Program
How Courses Work
The Application of Transformation Theory
with Tim Brunson PhD
You may begin this course at anytime and work at your own pace.
Lesson 1: Exploring the Nature of True Transformation
- Realize when change is appropriate for self and others.
- Recognize the enemies of lasting transformation.
- Learn how change occurs.
Lesson 2: Finally Understanding the Role of Patterns
- Learn why ubiquitous patterns are running our lives.
- Discover how to use the nature of patterns to affect lasting change.
- Find out how our minds and bodies are designed primarily as a vehicle of change (Change is truly natural).
Lesson 3: Realizing the Illusion of Limits
- Understand why our mediocrity programming must give way to freedom to choose.
- Move beyond event horizons and finding quantum possibilities.
- Harness the power of space/time approaches to transformation.
Lesson 4: Facilitating Transformation in Individuals.
- Help others find health, happiness, and self-actualization.
- Learn a step-by-step approach to coaching and clinical interventions.
- Develop a long-term transformational program for others.
Lesson 5: Facilitating Transformation in Groups and Organizations
- Discover how to become a catalyst for change.
- Gain support and overcome resistance.
- Measure transformation and achieve a Return on Investment.
Lesson 6: Developing a Self-Transformation Program
- Effectively create resolutions, goals, and objectives.
- Break through barriers and negative self-identities.
- Achieve self-actualization through a life-long transformation plan.