Online Distance Learning Program
How Courses Work
Integration: Innovations in Mind/Body Therapies
with Tim Brunson PhD
You may begin this course at anytime and work at your own pace.
Lesson 1: The Mind/Body Connection
- How to access the power of integration.
- Learn by listening to the body.
- How we talk to our organs and cells.
- Stress: Friend or foe?
Lesson 2: The New Biology
- Exploring adaptation and the types of adaptation.
- DNA supremacy versus perception and consciousness.
- Numosity and the new hypnosis.
Lesson 3: A Brief Look at the Brain
- The role of the balanced and unbalanced brain.
- Three brains and three brain states.
- The wonder of mirror neurons.
- Exploring neurofeedback and artifacts.
Lesson 4: Transformation Revisited
- Why is change inevitable?
- Exploring the Unified Transformation Theory.
- Adaptation versus Creation.
- Looking at horizons (limits) up close.
- Controlling change rather than it controlling you.
Lesson 5: The Immune System: Over or Under Active
- Autoimmune Disorders and Allergies.
- Balancing Overreactions.
- Common Immune Disorders and Mind/Body Treatments.
Lesson 6: Using Imagery to Heal
- How imagery affects the brain and body.
- What are the different types of imagery?
- How to increase the potency of imagery.
- Imagery for the non-visual patient.
Lesson 7: Unraveling acute and chronic pain
- Why patients think they can't release pain.
- Moving from masking discomfort to ridding chronic pain.
Lesson 8: Healing the Body
- How wounds and organs are affected by the mind.
- How mind/body methods can assist in cancer treatments.
Lesson 9: Preparing the Mind for Surgery and Recovery
- Handling morbid thoughts, fears and expectations.
- What can be done before surgery?
- Considerations during surgery.
- Enabling a quicker recovery.
Lesson 10: Digestive Disorders and the Mind
- Understanding the other “brain” in the gut.
- How the mind creates and impacts digestive disorders.
- How to break unhealthy patterns and reestablish balance.