Online Distance Learning Program
How Courses Work
Chiropractic Suggestions: Using Healing Words to Enhance Patient Care and Practice Success
with Tim Brunson PhD
You may begin this course at anytime and work at your own pace.
Lesson 1: Connecting
- Use words and actions to establish a healing relationship.
- Learn to speak to their conscious and subconscious mind.
- Access the healing state within your patient.
Lesson 2: Rapid Suggestions for Responsive Healing
- Help the patient get out of their own way.
- Learn rapid techniques to alleviate pain and give healing suggestions.
- Learn instant techniques to get faster results.
Lesson 3: Finding and Utilizing Patient’s Patterns in the Healing Process
- Create lasting change through utilization and allowing.
- Use words to dissociate illness and associate wellness.
- Learn to use words and actions to get past patient resistance.
Lesson 4: Using Imagery to Heal
- Learn how imagery affects the brain and body.
- Enhance the potency of imagery in the healing process.
- Master the art of brief imagery in a clinical setting.
Lesson 5: Advanced Linguistic Techniques
- Recognize and use patient’s “sorting styles” to accelerate treatment.
- Learn to use healing presuppositions to change patient’s limiting beliefs.
Lesson 6: Clinical Applications and Environment
- Help patients who think that they can’t release pain.
- Move patients from masking discomfort to ridding chronic pain.